Our lovely colonial building has been restored to its former glory, and today Le Grand Palais Boutique Hotel welcomes guests from all over the world to experience old world charm with modern facilities. With an unbeatable location in the heart of the city, delectable Khmer cuisine served in a restaurant which used to be a cinema in the 1960s, a rooftop bar and pool with views over the emerging Phnom Penh, our friendly staff will take care of all your needs.
Le Grand Palais Boutique Hotel offers a true boutique experience with elegantly decorated Khmer interiors, sweeping colonial staircases and a grand lobby reminiscent of a colonial French palace.
Business travellers will appreciate our meeting facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Khmer Restaurant
- Skybar with Western Food & Cocktails
- Rooftop Pool
- Conference Room & Meeting Facilities
- 24 h Front Desk & Security
- 24 h Room Service
- Free Wi-Fi in Rooms and Hotel area
- Free parking for in-house guests
- Free one-way airport pick up, if book 2 nights (at least) thru website
Le Grand Palais Boutique Hotel offers a variety of room types to meet all budgets and some of the largest suites in the capital.
- Electronic Safe
- Satellite & Cable TV (Flat Screen TV 32 inch)
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Working Desk
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Bathroom amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board on request
- Non Smoking room
Our private conference room provides comfortable space for up to 100 people (theatre style) or 60 people (classroom style).
- Slide projector
- Overhead projector
- LCD projector
- CD/VCD/DVD/ Tape Recorder
- Flipchart/whiteboard with marker
- Microphone & Podium
- Banner/ Backdrop
- Writing material
- Direct access to the restaurant, ideal for coffee break and lunches